What is the CCSE test?
The test of constitutional and sociocultural knowledge of Spain (CCSE test) is a test developed by Instituto Cervantes that evaluates, through different tasks, the knowledge of the Spanish Constitution and the Spanish social and cultural reality. It is one of the requirements established in the laws for obtaining the Spanish Nationality for residents in Spain.
Through the agreement signed with Instituto Cervantes, FEDELE is a collaborating institution for the realization of the constitutional and sociocultural knowledge of Spain test (CCSE test) and has 89 Examination Centers in several Spanish cities.
CCSE testing is back with a new dating system!
This system allows you to go from a single day with two exam calls to several, where candidates can take the test by appointment: decreasing the capacity and increasing security.
Exam sessions and dates 2021
Start of the 2021 registration period in all countries: September 7, 2020.
The CCSE Spanish constitutional and sociocultural knowledge test is held on the last Thursday of each month, at 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. (local time of the test center).
Change of exam date and / or examination center
- The candidate could change the examination date and / or examination center, as long as the registration period remains open for the session in which he was registered and that the session in which he wishes to register has its registration period opened and has free vacancy.
- The change request is available for the CCSE tests through the INSCRIPTIONS section of the user menu.
How to register?
- The registrations, and their corresponding payment, must be made online, after having registered, within the private space of the user of www.cervantes.es.
- You can pay for your registration in the CCSE test with any of the usual payment systems: both with credit and debit cards, through the Santander Elavon Merchant Services Virtual POS system, and through Paypal, which will also allow you to pay the price with all types of credit cards without having to register.
- Registration in the test of constitutional and sociocultural knowledge of Spain (CCSE) by the candidate implies their express acceptance of the terms and conditions of purchase established by the Instituto Cervantes and their commitment to providing the identification and accreditation documentation required during the process of obtaining Spanish nationality.