Find your FEDELE Spanish school in Spain
What do we offer you as a school?
For the last 20 years, FEDELE’s main objective has been to promote the quality and professionalism status of the companies in the Spanish Teaching sector in Spain with a common goal: to offer a quality linguistic and cultural immersion experience to students from all over the world.
For FEDELE, business management is the compass that guides the path of a business, its strategy and purpose in relation to quality, safety, responsibility, trust, skills, staff protection, etc. All of them are essential factors that will expand a company that generates products and services from planning, organization, management and control.
In the everyday of a Spanish school in Spain there are many issues that are generated around the hiring of a Spanish course by a student from another country and the doubts that may rise regarding the services.
From FEDELE the following queries are directly addressed:
- Information and consultation service in labor aspects, with the application of the Non-Regulated Training Agreement.
- Information service in fiscal aspects.
- Advice, support and legal advice in reporting activities carried out by companies or organizations that involve illegal and unfair competition to the sector.
- Advice, support and advice for consular incidents.
- Dissemination of the updated list of FEDELE centers to embassies, consulates and government delegations to accelerate procedures for obtaining a visa.
FEDELE is an organization formed by private and independent schools, all of them are directly or indirectly competent. All centers ensure that sharing information and time with the competition is the best and most effective way to know the sector in which you work.
FEDELE schools share and receive this information through:
All these meetings have a final act that members can request from their respective president to be informed at all times of the decisions taken by the Federation as a whole.
Promotion and representation management
For FEDELE, promotion and representation management has the function of promoting, encouraging, designing, and carrying out projects that entail clear and tangible benefits for the federated schools in any field, with the aim of offering a product or service that reaches the largest number of people or consumers, giving them maximum satisfaction.
Our goal is to help schools to effectively dialogue with the demand of the Spanish teaching sector in all its mainly academic and language tourism aspects nationally and internationally, with segments and niches that compose it and that are potentially interesting, through a series of communication strategies and actions.
INSTITUTIONAL REPRESENTATION. FEDELE’s intense work on issues of sector representation with national and regional governments is transferred and reported to schools as a key element in the development of the sector. FEDELE maintains an intense collaboration with Instituto Cervantes and Turespaña and with other relevant institutions in the sector both for the promotion of federated schools and for the development of the sector in terms of quality and certification.
The Spanish Federation of Associations of Spanish Schools for Foreigners has been developing since its foundation in 2000 a policy of alliances, agreements and protocols aimed at cooperation, promotion and coordination with numerous public and private institutions aimed at promoting quality in teaching Spanish as a foreign language nationally and internationally.
Communication and Marketing Management
Communicate properly the offer itself with the appropriate message to the appropriate target and through appropriate channels is of fundamental importance.
In FEDELE we are committed to an integrated marketing communication using different means to carry out the task such as: advertising, direct marketing, sales promotion, public relations and digital marketing.
The communication strategies and actions we propose include:
- Definition and implementation of integrated promotion and communication plans.
- Realization of complete and verified databases of target clients (associations, international schools, agencies) that have a specific profile and direct relationship with the characteristics of the offer, used to define and develop marketing actions.
- Design and implementation of strategies and actions for online communication and social media marketing.
In line with the previous idea of management and representation, FEDELE does an intense communication work to publicize the FEDELE brand. There are many institutions that recognize us as a reference of excellence and quality throughout the world, but it is a continuous and expanding work.
Certification and accreditation management
Certification is the procedure by which FEDELE gives a written guarantee that a product, process or service is in accordance with the specified requirements.
From FEDELE we support the recognition of certification in each and every one of the schools by providing:
- Consumers to find products corresponding to their expectations.
- Schools a commercial advantage:
- Identify and differentiate the product
- Give credibility to the process by guaranteeing an independent certification
- Create added value at all levels
- Win and / or maintain consumers’ confidence
- Benefit from a collective promotion
Discounts and Benefits
Offers Alphe Conferences 1 -19. WEBA Workshop offers. Offer A2 Dairs and EBBS Fairs
Discounts on the editorial and educational products
How to become a FEDELE member?
All FEDELE Spanish schools in Spain are Accredited Centers by Instituto Cervantes.
The possession of the stamp is an essential condition for a school to enter the corresponding Regional Association, and therefore be a member of FEDELE. (https://acreditacion.cervantes.es/)
School’s acceptance process:
- FEDELE will send the school’s request to the respective Association
- The Association will contact the school to request timely information and verify the information provided
- Once the documentation is accepted, representatives of two FEDELE schools will visit the center to learn about the facilities.
- With the documentation provided and the Report of the visit, the General Assembly of the corresponding Association votes for the entry of the aspiring school
- Accepted entry by the Association, the school will automatically become part of FEDELE