It is noteworthy the importance of the Spanish language and culture at an international level being a language spoken in 23 countries, with a total of 600 million speakers worldwide, and is studied by approximately 21 million students, so it has become a sector of great importance.
There are many people (young students, adults who want to learn Spanish, families who decide to live the experience of ELE linguistic immersion, etc.) who, in search of new horizons and adventures, embark into a specific plan for learning Spanish as a foreign language to continue their training and learns Spanish in Spain.
Whether it is for a short stay or for long-term stays, the Spanish learning experience at any FEDELE Accredited Center is absolutely enriching and gives the person the possibility to grow, become independent, and experience our culture, while optimizing great social and interpersonal skills such as assertiveness, respect, communication, teamwork, willingness to provide solutions, patience, courtesy, self-confidence, ability to express oneself, adaptability, flexibility and even leadership.
We know that taking linguistic immersion trips can lead to difficulties for the teacher who seeks to do so with their students, regardless of their level. In underage students, these difficulties are usually due to not knowing where they would like to study. To solve these difficulties, we recommend the Spanish teachers to trust in one of our FEDELE Accredited Centers.
FEDELE Accredited Centers guarantee the safety and confidence of being able to travel with your students to Spain and complete a learning experience of Spanish as a highly satisfactory foreign language, since all FEDELE schools meet all the required quality levels. Among them, we would like to highlight:
- They are companies that comply with the legislation and guarantee the safety and quality of the service and are accredited at an educational and logistic level to carry out these linguistic stays.
- Its information is clear and truthful about the characteristics of each course and activities.
- They are responsible for managing the student’s stay abroad effectively, by signing clear and written contracts with all the institutions and companies that are part of the student’s stay.
- Offer complete personalized assistance and permanent support throughout the student and teacher’s stay.
- Professionals who are at all times accompanying the student: teachers, monitors, etc.
- Specific courses for teachers who want to improve and/or adopt certain resources, as well as resolve certain doubts in the management of the ELE classroom group.