Partner Agency System
The Partner Agency System is a collaborative network that was created by FEDELE and whose main objective is to connect the federated Spanish language schools in Spain and international agents by establishing a policy of general international action to meet the different challenges faced in the study of Spanish language and culture, always under the same common purpose: to offer a quality linguistic and cultural immersion experience to students from all over the world.
This network was created in the spirit of:
- Coordination with the different affiliated associations and Spanish teaching centers to establish international relations in the dissemination of the Spanish language and culture.
- To promote a spirit of unity and solidarity between schools in Spain and the rest of the world.
- To manage and defend the interests and look after the prestige of the Spanish schools.
- To encourage the defense of the interests of the members, establishing assistance services, promoting acts of formative or cultural character, representation, and national and international promotion safeguarding the prestige of the teaching of Spanish in Spain all over the world.
If you already belong to the Agency System:
What do we offer you?
With the Partner Agency System, FEDELE wants to promote quality standards for international exchanges carried out through agencies and, in turn, the implementation of joint actions in the field of Spanish language and culture, providing added value to international agencies offering Spanish courses as a foreign language.
This system brings together the interests of Spanish language schools in Spain and international agencies by offering advice, support and assistance in dealing with public institutions whose aim is to promote the business interests of the partners who request it, as well as an information and consultation service to agencies on aspects of language immersion for students when they come to study in Spain.
In addition, belonging to the System brings you the following benefits:
This accreditation granted by the federation ensures quality standards of both international agencies and Spanish schools in Spain.
Collaborating agency logo and material
Agencies are offered the system’s accredited logo as well as commercial material to be used in student recruitment.
All collaborating agencies will appear in a specific section on the web.
Access to a personalized and updated catalog with courses, offers and benefits of the federated schools.
Priority assistance to events dedicated to agencies by FEDELE, as well as discounts in international events thanks to our memberships.
Access to information
Access to sectoral studies and certain reports. In addition, FEDELE will design a specific study on Spanish in the world.
Joint development of promotional actions and campaigns, assignment of advertising tools; and training and sales manuals for Spanish in Spain.
A series of training actions related to learning Spanish will be available to international agencies.
The requirements that the agencies must fulfill in order to be part of the FEDELE Agency System are:
- Accept and comply with the principles of this System.
- Have among the products they offer, Spanish courses in Spain and/or the appropriate commercial plans for their development.
- Commit to having promotional material available to the public and on your website, as well as promoting this service.
- The agencies must truthfully complete the annexes that will be sent to them once they contact FEDELE and agree to be audited by FEDELE.
1. The following lines present the process developed to belong to the Partner Agency System, you should contact FEDELE through the contact form that you will find below.
2. Once FEDELE contacts the agency and provides the appropriate information, you must fill out the annex that will give you the opportunity to begin the application process.
3. Beginning of the profile validation process: In this process, the federation will validate the data provided and, subsequently, the entry to the system of agencies will be confirmed or not by the Federation’s Managing Board. If not validated, there is a period to provide more information and request a review. In the case of a denial, you must wait at least 12 months to initiate a new procedure.