FEDELE is a non-profit member of ALTO (Association of Language Travel Organizations).
FEDELE, thanks to this membership, is part of a professional forum in which the main challenges are discussed, and great experiences of language tourism are shared. This forum also includes linguistic agencies from all over the world and schools dedicated to language teaching. FEDELE represents the schools in which Spanish is taught as a foreign language.
The members of the forum or managing board of ALTO are firmly committed to developing an honest collaboration to offer a real value to each of its members.
ALTO gives FEDELE the opportunity to be present in a global platform for leaders and professionals of the language sector in which to develop their professional network, increase and improve the Spanish sector in Spain, develop professionally and exchange ideas and experiences.
In addition, FEDELE enjoys the following benefits:
- It is part of excellent educational and language development opportunities and develops great professional ties in the sector.
- FEDELE can participate in events and workshops together with great professionals of the language tourism sector, promoting the Spanish in Spain brand in-person and through the ALTO website.
- FEDELE is part of future proposals to improve the organization of workshops and training sessions with the aim of ensuring the continuity and sustainability of the increase of the international linguistic industry and, in particular, safeguarding the quality of teaching Spanish in Spain.
The Associated Members of Eaquals are national and international organizations with high prestige thanks to the professional achievements in the language learning and language tourism sector. These include the main cultural organizations, important associations of language centers, examination centers for official language tests, publishers, and national and international organizations that certify the quality of the language teaching. FEDELE is an associate member of Eaquals.
FEDELE, therefore, shares the quality commitment of Eaquals, participating in its projects and providing a professional experience to our network from the Spanish in Spain sector. FEDELE, thanks to its EAQUALS membership, enjoys the following advantages and/or benefits:
- Be part of and have presence in a wide network of teaching professionals in more than 33 countries.
- Expansion and promotion of the Spanish in Spain brand in more than 25 languages.
- Have access to financial aids and EAQUALS grants.
- Have the opportunity to apply for scholarships offered by Eaquals.
- Increase the FEDELE brand internationally through fairs and international representation of its federated centers which, in turn, increase its presence and visibility internationally.
- Promotion and visibility of FEDELE in EAQUALS social media with help of an expert.
- The participation of FEDELE in the International Eaquals Conference held annually, gives the opportunity to meet with international media related to the language sector, such as El Gazette, The PIE, Study Travel Magazine, etc.
- The International Eaquals Conference is attended by professionals of the language sector. Through it, these professionals meet with the members of EAQUALS with the objective of establish/strengthen business relationships.
- EAQUALS received THE PIE 2018 prize for the “association of the year”.
]Gaela (Global Alliance of Education and Language Associations), founded in 2000, has representatives of the language tourism sector and teaching of languages from around the world who share the objective of making stays in countries around the world to learn a foreign language. GAELA members meet at least once a year to contemplate the main trends in the language tourism sector. This meeting always takes place the day before the AGM ST Alphe UK celebration.
FEDELE as a member of GAELA and together with FELCA, have a prominent role in the language tourism industry. The schools that GAELA and FEDELE represent, are a group of language centers with high-quality standards in which students get the confidence and security to enjoy their stay while learning a language. Although the centers belonging to GAELA and FEDELE are rivals between them, the union and common commitment developed by both entities, make the schools much more productive and safeguard the language sector and, in case of FEDELE, safeguard the teaching of Spanish in Spain.
The objective that GAELA and FEDELE share are:
- Strengthen links between associations that promote learning a language through studies and stays abroad and provide a meeting point for the exchange of experience and improvements among professionals in the sector.
- Promote the learning of languages as a foreign language along with a linguistic and cultural immersion.
- Establish quality standards in language teaching with the aim of guaranteeing students an adequate service.
- Present to administrations and public entities new proposals that help regulate and safeguard the quality of teaching and learning a foreign language based on reports that collect information about the management of their schools.
- Share initiatives to continue developing the professionalism of the staff.
- Establish communication with organizations and entities that represent linguistic travel agents and with which they can share topics of mutual interest, with the objective of improving the quality of the service offered to the students.