Safe ELE School Certificate facing the COVID-19
The Federation of Associations of Spanish schools in Spain, FEDELE, has created a complete recognition system with guidelines, recommendations and protocols to follow to achieve a safe school and free from infections facing the present epidemiological situation caused by COVID-19.
You can come to our Spanish schools with the certainty that they have specific contingency plans and protocols to reduce the risk of infection within the center as much as possible.
This seal certifies that the centers have contingency plans to reduce the possibilities of contagion in the centers and to stop the expansion to prevent possible outbreaks due to COVID-19. However, we cannot assure the absence of risk due to the changing epidemiological situation in which we find ourselves and the personal responsibility of each user.
Centers that have obtained the certificate
- Instituto Mediterráneo Sol (Inmsol)
- Proyecto Español Alicante
- Academia Contacto
- AIL Madrid
- Colegio Internacional Alicante
- Clic IH Cádiz
- El Aula Azul
- Costa de Valencia, Escuela de Español
- Academia Iria Flavia
- Academia Paraninfo
- Intereuropa idiomas
- Lacunza IH San Sebastian – Spanish Course
- Instituto Andalusí de Español
- Tandem Escuela Internacional Madrid
- Clic International House Sevilla
- Colegio Hispano Continental
- Don Quijote Madrid
- Aula Toledo
- Hispania, escuela de español
- Enforex Sevilla
- Españolé, International House Valencia
- Enforex Marbella
- FU International Academy Tenerife
- Escuela Carmen de las Cuevas
- Top School in Spain
- Academia Madrid Plus
- Academia La Pagoda
- Proyecto Español Granada
- Spanish in Cádiz
- Cervantes Escuela Internacional
- K2 Cádiz
- Academia de Idiomas Trinity School
- Taronja School
- AIP Language Institute
- Centro de Idiomas Quorum
- Debla Cursos de Español
- Academia Berceo Salamanca
- LAE Madrid
- Malaca Instituto
- VAMOS Madrid
- Maravillas Programas Internacionales
- Escuela Montalbán
- Estudio Sampere Madrid
- Academia Málaga Plus
- Linguaschools Barcelona
- Don Quijote Valencia
- Enforex Málaga
- Clic IH Málaga
- Enforex Barcelona
- Don Quijote Salamanca
- Enforex Granada
- Don Quijote Tenerife
- Colegio Delibes
- Colegio de España
- BCN Lip
- Tenidiomas Language School
- OnSpain. Español en España
- International House Madrid
- Giralda Center – Sevilla
What are the security measures?
Schools with the Escuela ELE Segura certificate have a Contingency Plan adapted to the actions and recommendations in the FEDELE dossier of measures and certification, as well as being complemented by their own internal protocols, in accordance with the specific measures of each autonomous community.
Some of the most outstanding are:
- All centers certified have a specific Contingency Plan to increase the security of their facilities. These plans have been reliably verified by the federation team.
- All centers ensure a safety distance of at least 1.5 meters and ensure a limited capacity.
- The use of hydroalcoholic gels and mask is recommended within its facilities.
- The centers have information related to hygiene and safety, as well as signs to respect social distancing.
- Decorative elements and other surfaces that may be prone to contagion have been reduced.
- Each center has established guidelines and concrete plans for each of its activities, trips and exams.
- All this material can be downloaded by the federated centers and applied in their centers.
How to obtain the certification?
In order to obtain the corresponding accreditation, the centers concerned must send by e-mail a Contingency Plan adapted to the present obligations and recommendations, including the means to justify the measures applied.
The Federation will check the information provided by the center and will proceed with the sending of the stamp together with the accreditation material that can be displayed in the facilities of the centres, social networks and usual communication channels of the centers.
Access to the System
Within the private area for federated schools and in order to facilitate management, the Federation makes available to all schools a guide and a Contingency Plan template so that all schools that wish to use it can do so.
Additional material related to the certificate can be downloaded in the private area.
The recognition system is restricted to federated centers so you will need a password to access the following page. Here you can download all the updated material and the material developed to support the implementation of the system.