What is an Accredited Center?
What is the Instituto Cervantes’ Accreditation?
Only accreditation of Spanish teaching centers of international scope.
A quality accreditation that pays specific attention to the academic aspects of a Spanish teaching center.
Instituto Cervantes Accreditation System
- Promote the commitment to quality and improvement of accredited centers.
- Promote the development of a homogeneous Spanish teaching system in its standards.
- Facilitate the choice of a center that is accredited by a state agency of recognized prestige.
What does this accreditation bring to a Spanish teaching center?
The accreditation provides schools with:
- Recognition of academic and linguistic agents, students and the community in general
- Individualized accreditation certificate.
- Use of ‘Accredited Center by Instituto Cervantes’ name.
- Promotion and international difussion of the center as an accredited center
- Dissemination through the portal http: //acreditacion.cervantes.es/ and other instruments.
- International promotion as an accredited center.
- Insertion in the Guide of accredited centers that is disseminated internationally.
- Consideration on the activity of the center in the aspects evaluated
- External evaluation
- Evaluation Reports
- Commitment to quality, continuous improvement, and guidance to achieve it
- Development of improvement plans
- Access to training provided by Instituto Cervantes in favorable conditions
- Access to academic documents of Instituto Cervantes
How does the accreditation help in choosing a center to study Spanish?
Choosing an accredited center implies identifying a center that has:
- Compliance with legal requirements.
- Truthful advertising.
- Complete and detailed information.
- Teaching plan.
- Qualified team of professionals.
- A methodology adapted to the needs of the students.
- Guidance procedures for students about their learning.
- Certification of courses
- Promotion of linguistic certification in Spanish (DELE).
- Classrooms equipped with adequate resources.
- Flexible administrative procedures.
- Attention to complaints and claims.
How is this accreditation obtained?
- Phase 1: Opening of the file and verification of the required legal documentation
- Phase 2: Evaluation process. Obtaining a favorable technical-academic opinion
- Phase 3: Signing of an accreditation contract