The National Association of Spanish Schools for Foreigners – AELE is constituted in 2004 by the interest aroused by different Spanish schools for foreigners throughout the Spanish national territory to protect the image and prestige of it. It is located in A Coruña, Ibiza, Mallorca, Guipúzcoa, Navarra, Toledo and Tenerife.
About the association
What are our objectives?
Among the objectives included in the statutes of FEDELE Barcelona, it is necessary to highlight:
- the will to defend and guarantee the quality and image of the sector;
- the promotion of Spanish as a foreign language through collaboration with public and private institutions;
- the defense of the professional and economic interests of its members and of professional ethics.
What guarantees do we offer?
All FEDELE Barcelona member schools guarantee the high quality of their courses, accommodation, and other services through accreditation by the Instituto Cervantes (Accredited Center). These guarantees include:
- meet quality requirements in the teaching of Spanish;
- comply with the legal requirements for teaching;
- have adequate resources for teaching;
have a team of teachers with appropriate qualifications and training;
- follow a teaching plan that guarantees adequate progress;
- establish a maximum number of students per class;
- To carry out truthful advertising in relation to the offer;
- clearly detailing the prices of courses and complementary services.
A Coruña (Santiago de Compostela)
Academia Iria Flavia
Ibiza (Islas Baleares)
Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza
Mallorca (Islas Baleares)
Guipúzcoa (San Sebastián)
El Aula Azul (San Sebastián)
Tandem San Sebastian
Lacunza International House San Sebastián
Pamplona Learning Spanish Institute
Desilena, escuela de español
Fu International Academy
Don Quijote, Tenerife
What does Spain offer to learn Spanish?
Spanish is today a language in full swing with great projection in the different fields of communication, business, politics and others, and a very promising future. It enjoys cities as varied as Pamplona, Toledo or Palma de Mallorca, among many others in which to learn Spanish.