FEDELE (Federación de Escuelas de Español como Lengua Extranjera), with tax identification code G 92287580, registered address Almansa Street, 9 1º1 29007, Málaga and federation registration number 866486-II 26 of 3.12.2001, is the owner of the website “http://fedele.org” (hereinafter “fedele.org”).
No personal data is collected through the fedele.org website without the user’s knowledge.
The personal data provided through the contact form will be recorded in the files owned by fedele.org, to answer your queries, provide the information requested, develop statistical studies and send information that may be of interest. These replies are for information purposes and therefore have no binding legal effect.
Your data will not be transferred, except in cases when necessary for the response to your request, or when imposed by applicable law.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition at the General Registry of fedele.org, Almansa Street, 9 1º1 29007, Málaga or via email, at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying in the subject line of the message “Exercise of Rights”.
Emails sent through email addresses that may appear while browsing and that are not included in the space “Contact”, do not require the provision of personal data. Personal data that may have been provided in those will not be used.
Also, fedele.org is not responsible for the replies made through them, which in no case will have any binding legal effect.
In compliance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
General conditions of use of the website http://fedele.org
FEDELE (henceforth THE OWNER) with the address for notification purposes at Almansa Street, 9 1º1 29007, Málaga, phone number +34 952561837, e-mail email@example.com, makes available on its website fedele.org certain contents about its activities for information purposes. These general conditions govern solely and exclusively the use of the website of THE OWNER by the USERS who access it. The present general conditions are exposed to the USER on the fedele.org website on every page, so the USER can read, print, file and accept them through the internet and be fully informed.
Access to the website of THE OWNER implies the unreserved acceptance of these general conditions of use that the USER claims to understand in its entirety. The USER undertakes not to use the website and the services offered therein to carry out activities contrary to the law and to respect these general conditions at all times.
FIRST – The website of THE OWNER has been created to make available to third parties information about their activities and to be able to contact them to request additional information. Every website is free. The services and products that can be accessed through the website will be governed as the case may be by the general and specific conditions established by the responsible person as these services are offered by third parties outside THE OWNER.
SECOND – CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
2.1.- The use of the website of THE OWNER does not entail the mandatory registration of the USER. The conditions of access and use of this website are strictly governed by current law and the principle of good faith committing the USER to make good use of the web. All acts violating the law, rights or interests of third parties: right to privacy, data protection, intellectual property, etc. are prohibited. The OWNER expressly prohibits the following:
2.1.1.- Perform actions that may occur on the website or through it by any means or any type of damage to the systems of THE OWNER or third parties.
2.1.2.- Undertake without proper authorization any advertising or commercial information directly or covertly, sending bulk mail (“spamming”) or sending large messages to block network servers (“mail bombing”).
2.2,- THE OWNER, may interrupt at any time access to the website if he detects a use contrary to law, good faith or these general conditions – see clause five.
THIRD – CONTENT
The contents incorporated in this website have been elaborated and included by:
3.1.-THE OWNER using internal and external sources in such a way that THE OWNER is only responsible for the contents produced internally.
3.2.-The USERS, through collaborations or the voluntary introduction of contents, both graphic and written, directly or indirectly through links being the only ones responsible for them and expressly exempt THE OWNER from any responsibility. THE USER who introduces any content on the website of the OWNER declares the absolute legality and authorship of them, and expressly assumes all liability that may arise from these contents. The USER is also responsible for the opinions posted in the chat and forums available on the website. THE OWNER will not be responsible in any case for the opinions expressed in these forums and may withdraw or prevent access to USERS who violate the law as well as notify Courts and Tribunals of the facts that are constitutive of any kind of criminal or civil offense.
3.3.- THE OWNER reserves the right to modify at any time the existing content on its website. THE OWNER does not ensure or take responsibility for the proper functioning of links to websites of third parties that appear on fedele.org
Also through the website of THE OWNER free and paid services are made available to the user offered by third parties, and will be governed by the particular conditions of each of them. THE OWNER does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or timeliness of the content and services offered by third parties, and is expressly exempt from any liability for damages that may arise from the lack of accuracy of these content and services.
FOURTH – RESPONSIBILITY
4.1.- THE OWNER in no case will be responsible for:
4.1.1.- The failures and incidences that could take place in the communications, erasures or incomplete transmissions so that it is not guaranteed that the services of the web site are constantly operational.
4.1.2.-Of the production of any type of damage that the USERS or third parties could cause in the web site.
4.1.3.- The reliability and truthfulness of information introduced by third parties on the website, either directly or through links. Likewise, fedele.org will collaborate and notify the competent authority of these incidents at the time FEDELE has reliable knowledge that the damage caused constitutes any kind of illegal activity.
4.1.4.- Of the replies that are made through the different email addresses that appear on the pages, except for that indicated in the first section of this legal notice. This mailbox is for information purposes and no binding legal effect will ever be derived from its replies.
4.2.-THE OWNER reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice at its discretion and on a permanent or temporary basis to ensure effective liability for any damage that may occur. Also, THE OWNER will cooperate and notify the competent authority of these incidents at the time it has reliable knowledge that the damage caused constitutes any kind of illegal activity.
FIFTH – COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK RIGHTS
THE OWNER’S website – its contents, programming, and design of the website – is fully protected by copyright, being expressly prohibited any reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of these protected elements except with the express written consent of THE OWNER. Both graphic and written materials sent by users through the means that are made available on the website are the property of the user who claims to send their legitimate authorship, and grants the rights of reproduction and distribution to THE OWNER.
SIXTH – JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. The Courts of Granada are competent to resolve any controversy or conflict arising from these general conditions, the USER expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
SEVENTH – EXCEPTIONS
If any clause in this document is declared null and void, the other clauses shall remain in force and shall be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the very purpose of these conditions. THE OWNER may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document which does not imply in any case the waiver of these unless given explicit recognition by THE OWNER.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of the Spanish Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you of the existence of a mixed file of personal data called GESTIÓN DE ASOCIADOS whose owner and responsible is Federación de Escuelas de Español como Lengua Extranjera (henceforth “FEDELE”). The existence of the file has been duly notified to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. The collection and processing of personal data, incorporated into the file, has as its main purpose to manage the data of members to achieve favorable conditions for them, defend common interests and promote the teaching of Spanish, offer them information of interest, as well as conducting commercial communications including the sending of commercial messages through SMS, email, and postal mail etc., which may be of interest to you, from the study and segmentation of data collected while browsing the website, the data provided by filling out any form, as well as those arising from the contractual relationship with partners. The holder of the data must explicitly authorize that he/she accepts that his/her data is incorporated into said files by marking the box “I ACCEPT” once his/her data has been provided in any of the existing forms on this website in which any personal data is obligatorily required and before being sent.
FEDELE undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy regarding the personal data provided as well as the duty to keep them, as established in article 10 of Spanish Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, and adopts, for these purposes, the technical, organizational and security measures necessary to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the regulation of security measures for automated files containing personal data.
You may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition to the processing of personal data, governed by Spanish Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, by signed communication sent to FEDELE through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or any other means free of charge.
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the processing system owned by the Federación de Escuelas de Español como Lengua Extranjera (en adelante “FEDELE”), C/ Almansa, 9, 1º 1 29007 Málaga, Spain, and will be treated in a mixed file of personal data called GESTIÓN DE ASOCIADOS. The existence of the files is recorded in our record of activities in accordance with the RGPD.
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data included in these files is to manage the data of members and site visitors (Data Subjects) in order to provide them with information requested, obtain favorable conditions for them, defend common interests and promote the teaching of Spanish, offer them information of their interest, as well as to carry out commercial communications including the sending of commercial messages via SMS, email and postal mail, etc., which may be of interest to them, based on the study and segmentation of the data collected while browsing the website, of the data provided by filling in any form, as well as those derived from the contractual relationship with members. This site will not make automated decisions, including profiling.
The Data Subjects will have to authorize explicitly that they accept that their data are incorporated into the above mentioned files, granting their explicit consent once completed their data in any of the existing forms in this Web, in which any personal data is required to them obligatorily and before being sent. The legal basis for the processing of their data is the provision of your consent, which may be withdrawn upon request.
Security and duty of secrecy
FEDELE undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy with regard to the personal data provided, as well as the duty to keep safely them by adopting the appropriate technical, organizational and security measures necessary to prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access.
Duration of treatment
Data Subjects’ informations will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and as long as their consent persists and has not been expressly revoked.
Data Subjects’ data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
Data Subjects have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data concerning them, to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, Data Subjects may request to limit the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims. For reasons relating to their particular situation, they may object to the processing of their data. Data Subjects are entitled to portability when technically possible and may exercise their rights by contacting the postal address indicated above or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Cookies Policy of the Federación de Escuelas de Español como Lengua Extranjera (“FEDELE”)
In any case, we are adapting our website so different types of cookies can be accepted or rejected independently by our users. In the meantime, you can block or disable the installation of cookies by configuring your browser. (For more information, see “How to manage cookies on your computer”)
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored in the terminals of Users allowing them to remember their navigation data.
Cookies are stored by web browsers when you visit almost any web page. They are used so the web can remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personal content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs; without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished. For more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc.
Cookies on our websites
The types of cookies used by FEDELE are:
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through the website, and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, identify the browsing session, access parts of restricted access, make the purchase process of an order or use security elements while browsing. If you choose to remove these cookies from your device, we cannot guarantee the proper functioning of the website.
- Personalization Cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising or informative cookies: These allow us to manage our information as efficiently as possible, adapting its content to the user’s preferences, the type of terminal from which the service is accessed, the characteristics of the user’s use of services, etc. For this purpose, we analyze your Internet browsing habits to offer you advertising related to the interests of your browsing profiles.
FEDELE uses the following cookies and/or cookie management tools
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Cookie to show the user the notice of “acceptance of the cookies policy” and hide it once accepted (“cookieconsent_dismissed”).
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores “analysis” cookies (“_ga”, “_gat”, “_gid”, «_cfuid»…) to compile statistics on the traffic and visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard should be done by communicating directly with Google. (For more information check the following webpage: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage).
- Youtube: YouTube cookies used in the playback of videos through the web.
- PREF: cookie that stores settings preferences, such as preferred language, number of search results displayed per page, or activation of Google’s SafeSearch filter. It lasts for 10 years.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: cookie that tracks the videos visited that are embedded in the web. It has a permanence of 240 days approximately.
- YSC: cookie that measures the video reproductions started by the user and records “Like” or “Share video” events. It is a session cookie, expiring when the session ends with the browser.
- GPS: Registers a unique identification on mobile devices to allow tracking according to geographic location by GPS.
- IDE: Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report user actions on the website after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s ads for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an ad and displaying user-specific ads.
- Twitter and other social networks: Each social network uses its own “social network plug-in” cookies so you can, for example, use the Like or Share buttons. This website integrates “social content plug-in modules” from Twitter (platform.twitter.com) to display information from that social network, but they can also store information from your behavior obtained through continued observation of your browsing habits. (For more information check the following webpages: https://twitter.com/es/privacy and https://help.twitter.com/es/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies).
How to manage cookies on your computer
Users can block or deactivate the installation of Cookies on their computer through browser configuration. To deactivate Cookies correctly, we recommend you consult your browser’s privacy options directly.
We offer some websites where you can check/configure the privacy options (the following links can be modified by the owner of the browser):
Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Deactivating or Deleting Cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here’s a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this site, you can exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section.