In a few weeks time on the 28th May, the 4th Encuentro Práctico for teachers of Spanish in Paris will take place at the premises of the Instituto Cervantes. Organised by International House Barcelona and the publishers Difusión, the event is also counting on the collaboration of the Instituto Cervantes and the the publishers Maison des Langues.
As on previous occasions, the aim of the conference is to provide a forum for professional discussion and will include talks, practical sessions and the presentation of new ideas.
The programme will be as follows:
- 8.45h – 9.15h: Enrolment
- 9.15h – 9.30h: Welcome
- 9.30h – 10.30h: Enseigner l’espagnol en collège à partir de la rentrée 2016 : changement ou continuité ? Sylvie Baudequin
- 10.30h – 11.00h: Break for coffee.
- 11.00h – 12.00h: Your turn: gaming for motivating
- 12.15h – 13.45h: First set of workshops
- 13.45h – 15.00h: Lunch
- 15.00h 16.30h: Second set of workshops
- 16.30h – 17.30h: Dr. ELE, I’ve got a question
- 17.30h – 18.00h: Raffle and presentation of certificates
- 18.00h – 19.00h: Farewell drink
More information can be found on the conference webpage.