Training in collaboration with FEDELE
In this section you will find the training activities that FEDELE carries out jointly with other institutions or companies for the professionals of the FEDELE schools.
These actions are aimed at FEDELE school professionals free of charge or with an additional discount.
Do you want to promote your training event with FEDELE?
Send us the information of the training event through the following form:
FEDELE and Instituto Cervantes
The subjunctive is not a mystery
From May 14 to June2, 2020.
Where is it celebrated?
The course is Online
Who is it for?
Future teachers of Spanish as a native or non-native foreign language (minimum C1). You must have an official university degree.
Course aimed at experienced Spanish teachers (native or non-native) who want to continue developing professionally.
– Provide the ELE teacher with the necessary tools to explain the use of the indicative
– Know the structure of substantive, adjective or relative and adverbial sentences.
– Know the rules that govern each type of sentence and its exceptions.
– Know the different links and connectors of this type of sentences and know when they apply
indicative or subjunctive.
– Discard the idea that the subjunctive is the mode of the unreal and of desire and the indicative of