Since 2003, there has been a collaboration agreement between FEDELE and Instituto Cervantes, whose purpose is the promotion and universal dissemination of the Spanish language, and where FEDELE is recognized as a business representative in the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language sector given its territorial implementation.
Some of the collaborations to stand out are:
- Actions aimed at teacher’s training
- Actions aimed at improving the teaching quality of the centers
- Actions aimed at promoting the courses offered in Spain
- Actions aimed at the promotion of the Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE) and the constitutional and sociocultural knowledge test (CCSE test)
- Establishment of new areas of cooperation