FEDELE studies and reports
The Federation of associations of Spanish schools in Spain periodically carries out studies and reports related to our activity to give a good image of the ELE sector in our country and in the world, as well as economic reports and studies on the student’s profile; thus contributing our research to the world.
Among the studies that FEDELE carries our periodically we can find:
- Annual sector reports of the ELE sector in Spain
- Own ELE training studies, the offer of Spanish in Spain, etc.
- Economic studies of language tourism
- Student profile, with variables that define the student who visits Spain to learn our language.
Periodically, we will publish all the material from the last year, adapting it to the needs of our collaborators and in line with the design and graphic line that the federation has imposed recently.
2018 sector report
We publish our 2018 sector report. In it you can find information about the conditions of the 2018 federated centers, its improvement in recent years, and other variables of the sector such as:
- Market indicators
- Profile and preferences of the students
- Marketing and commercialization
- Incident factors in the sector and trends and forecasts for 2019