This year Lacunza IH Junior Summer Course is virtual and enrollments are open.
We know you are concerned about your child’s progress in Spanish. In many countries, schools had to close their doors temporarily and therefore lots of students have not been to able catch up with their classes. That’s why we decided to offer our Junior Summer Course Online.
You may also be worried about distance learning but technology actually helps our teachers to make classes more engaging for students, especially the youngest ones. As you know teenagers learn more when they are entertained and when classes are fun and practical.
Our program consists of :
- 1h 30 of general Spanish online
- From Monday to Friday in mini groups with same level students from all over the world (between 3 and 10 students)
- With native teachers from Spain
- During the second part of the class, teachers set up small groups and students will work on a collaboration project
- Projects are designed to develop students’ creativity and communication skills (write a mini newspaper, prepare an interview, participate in a debate…)
- Personal homework for next class to consolidate the language skills covered during the previous class. (Max 30 minutes a day)
Don’t miss our special offers
VISIT US NEXT YEARFor every online course in mini group (or at least 10 private classes) we are happy to
offer you a 10% DISCOUNT on your next course in San Sebastián in 2021.
THE MORE THE MERRIER
You want to join with your friends or your classmates from your school? We will offer you an extra FREE class all together with one of our teachers.
The more the merrier! Our Spanish Classes are not only about grammar, verbs and vocabulary, it’s also about real life situations, real Spanish conversation and culture.
We want our students to increase their communication and intercultural skills speaking about international topics and confronting other opinions and situations from teenagers from all around the world.
Classes are always focused on communication, we want our students to feel more confident in speaking.
Parents and students will be able to track their progress in Spanish; do not hesitate to ask us the course curriculum along with the end of course certificate.
More than online classes, we offer our students an international experience.