The publishers Difusión and International House Barcelona have proposed holding another teacher training workshop in Holland, together with the Instituto Cervantes in Utrecht.
This second workshop in Holland will be structured in the same way as other workshops held in Barcelona, Germany, Italy, France and Russia and other countries.
The event will be held on the 9th and 10th Feruary and the programme will include the following talks and lectures:
Friday, 9th February
- 30-11.30: Enrolment and handing-in of documents
- 30-12.00: Opening of the 2nd Teacher Training Workshop for Spanish as a Foreign Language in Holland
- 00-13.00: Lecture: “Groups. A problem or an opportunity?” José Ángel Medina, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- 00-14.00: Break for lunch
- 00-15.30: Workshops (first session)
- 30-15.45: Break
- 45-17.15: Forum discussion: “Teaching Spanish in Holland today. Needs and challenges.”
Saturday 10th February
- 30-10.30: Lecture: Developing competence with metaphors in the SFL classroom.
Ocarina Masid, Universidad Nebrija
- 30-11.00: Coffee break
- 00-12.00: Lecture: Comics as a communicative and creative product in the SFL classroom.
Francisco Herrera, CLIC International House Cádiz
- 15-13.15: Lunch
- 15-14.45: Workshops (second session)
- 45-15.00: Break
- 00-16.30: Workshops (third session)
- 30-17.00: Draw and presentation of certificates
Enrolments received before 19th January will cost 72 €. After 19th January: 89 €.
More information on this event is available on the event website.
Image copyright: Josef.stuefer.