As in previous years, this November, on the 24th and 25th, the International Symposium on Languages for Specific Purposes (LOSP) will take place in Grenoble, France. The theme this year is “Between Linguistics and Didactics” and the event is once again organised by the Université Grenoble Alpes.
The Symposium will include plenary lectures by the following people:
• Alex Boulton, Université Nancy,
• María García Antuña, Centro Universitario Fundación Comillas
• Mercè Pujol, Université Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense.
The main topics are as follows:
1. Didactic approaches in the teaching of specialised language and culture.
2. Corpora and languages for specific purposes.
3. Multimodality and teaching languages for specific purposes.
Enrolment is available at a special rate until the 30th September. Closing date for enrolment is the 20th October. Reduced rates are as follows:
• University students: special price 100 euros before 30/09/2016.
• Doctoral students: 50 euros.
• Members of the ILCEA4-GREMUTS and LIDILEM laboratories: enrolment is free.
To contact the organisation committee, please send an email to: email@example.com.
For more information, please visit the webpage: organisation webpage.