The Instituto Cervantes and FEDELE are once again collaborating on the promotion of FEDELE member schools and the teaching of Spanish in Spain.
This time they are sponsoring the prizes in the Spanish category of the modern language tournament for schools in Sweden, the IL Competition in Malmö.
FEDELE will again be taking part in the event which will take place at Malmö Latinskola on the 8th April. More than 450 teachers and 14,000 pupils will be taking part in these Olympics.
The programme for the event is as follows:
- 9:30 – 9:55 Registration
- 10:00 – 10:15 A welcome greeting from the organizers
- 10:20 – 10:55 Final: Secondary school French
- 11:05 – 11:30 Final: Baccalaureate French
- 11:35 – 11:45. Prize-giving
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
- 13:10 – 13:35 Final: Secondary school Spanish
- 13:45 – 14:10 Final: Baccalaureate Spanish
- 14:15 – 14:25 Prize-giving and closure of tournament
The member schools propose the sponsorship of the four prizes in the competition.
More information on the tournament webpage.