FEDELE is pleased to announce that on the 25th and 26th of May the 1st Meeting for Heads of Study of FEDELE Schools will take place in Madrid, in the Hotel Catalonia Gran Vía.
The main objective of this event is to give Heads of Study and academic coordinators tools to facilitate their work as team organisers, with a series of workshops and talks by outstanding experts.
Novelties regarding the new evaluation system, Sistema de Acreditación de Centros ELE del Instituto Cervantes (SIELE), and a series of Google applications which are very useful for academic management will also be presented.
The registration fee covers access to the workshops, lunch on the first day, coffee/breakfast on the second day and the attendance certificate. Each FEDELE member school is given one free place. If any school wishes to send a second participant they should make an extra payment of 50 euros.
The programme is as follows:
Thursday 25th May
• 12.00h – 12.30h: Accreditation
• 12.30h – 12.45h: Welcome
• 12.45h – 13.45h: Sistema de Acreditación de Centros Instituto Cervantes (SACIC). From school organisation to the heart of the activity: academic services, Nuria Vaquero Ibarra.
• 13.45h – 14.30h: SIELE: presentation of the exam and preparing for it.
• 14.30h – 16.00h: Break for lunch (provided by FEDELE in the hotel).
• 16.00h – 18.30h: Workshop on motivation through gamification, Oriol Ripoll.
Friday 26th May
• 09.00h – 10.15h: Gsuite, new management and collaboration between teams, representative of Google Spain
• 10.15h – 10.30h: Coffee break
• 10.30h – 12.30h: Team management: difficult or impossible? Jose Angel Medina
• 12.45h – 14.30h: Changing the identity of the Spanish as a Foreign Language teacher after critical incidents, Carles Monereo
• Closure and presentation of certificates.
Schools who are interested in attending should contact the FEDELE office.
Cover photo: FEDELE