FEDELE has reached an agreement with Klett and Difusión (both publishers) and the Institute of Romance Languages (IFRom) at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań to take part in the 1st ELE Training Days which will be held in Poznań on the 9th and 10th June.
It is expected that teachers of Spanish as a Foreign Language from many different countries including Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croacia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Rumania and Greece will be attending this training event.
The programme will be as follows:
- 09:30-10:00: Enrolment
- 10:00 – 10:20: Opening
- 10:20-11:30: Dr hab. Anna Seretny (Jaguelónica University), The difficulty of learning vocabulary from a language learning perspective.
- 11:30-11:50: Break for coffee
- 11:50-13:20: Jesús Herrera (Editorial Difusión), + Screens = – Interaction?
- 13:20-15:00: Lunch
- 15:00-16:15: José Ángel Medina (Universidad Complutense de Madrid), Is it possible to motivate a group in the classroom?
- 16:15-16:35: Break for coffee
- 16:35-17:35: Simultaneous workshops
- 17:35-17:50: Break for coffee
- 17:50-18:50: Simultaneous workshops
- 19:00-20:30: Break
- 20:30-23:00: Dinner and party
- 09:00-10:00: ELE Discussion, The value of creativity and adaptability in the creation and integration of materials.
- 10:00-11:00: Intercultural recipes. Round table discussion and presentation of activities for developing intercultural competence through gastronomy.
- 11:00-11:20: Tasting of the dishes prepared during the session of Intercultural recipes.
- 11:20-12:20: Music as an instrument of interculturality. Presentation of activities for developing intercultural competence through music.
- 12:20-13:20: Presentation of the online magazine TELEFERICO. Presentation of prizes for the primary school competitions. Draw of teaching materials and FEDELE grants.
- 13:20-13:40: Presentation of certificates
Various member schools will be taking part in this training programme, both in the workshops and in offering grants so that participants have a chance to experience the educational offer of the FEDELE member schools.
The schools that are collaborating by offering grants are the following: Estudio Sampere, TLCdénia, Mester, Proyecto Español, Instituto Andalusi de Español, Malaca Instituto, AIP Language Institute, Colegio de España, K2 INTERNACIONAL, HISPANO CONTINENTAL, Paraninfo, Cervantes Escuela Internacional, Costa de Valencia, escuela de español, AIL Madrid and Debla Cursos de Español.
Image by: Wikimedia Commons.