We are pleased to let our readers know that the second International Conference of Professional Development in Spanish as a Foreign Language, Enele, will take place from the 11th to the 5th July in Cadiz.
This event, entitled Imagine, innovate, inspire: New perspectives for Spanish as a Foreign Language Teaching is organised by Language and Cultural Encounters (LCE) and will take place at the University of Cadiz. On this occasion, FEDELE is taking part as one of the collaborators.
The programme for Enele 2016 is as follows:
- 1st Module: ELE in the era of the image. Ben Goldstein, The New School, New York.
- 2nd Module: Multiplying learning. From melodies to personal intelligence. M. Carmen Fonseca Mora, University of Huelva.
- 3rd Module: Are your pupils autonomous learners? Creative tools for self-regulated learning in ELE. Nuria Vaquero, Instituto Cervantes.
- Workshop nº 1: Are you saying it or telling it? Narrative pedagogy in the ELE classroom. José Manuel Foncubierta, University of La Rioja, Edinumen publishers.
- Workshop nº 2: Argy-bargy. The value of emotions in the ELE teacher’s discourse. Jane Arnold, University of Sevilla.
- Workshop nº 3: Creative writing and its uses in the teaching of Spanish. Miguel Ángel García Argüez, University of Cádiz.
Enele provides a great opportunity for Spanish teachers to discover new teaching proposals to enrich their daily work. The aim is to explore new possibilities for creating a dynamic and effective space for learning in the classroom at the same time as sharing experiences with teachers from all over the world.