The 2nd Language Tourism Conference organised by AETC (Asociación de Empresas Turísticas de Cádiz) has already been announced. The aim of this meeting is to encourage reflection on language tourism in Cadiz province through open discussion with institutions and associations and professional people involved in the sector.
The conference will take place at the headquarters of the Confederación de Empresarios de Cádiz (Avda. Marconi, 37), on Friday 10th November.
The complete programme is as follows:
- 10.00h: Welcome and introductions
- 10.30h: The teaching of Spanish in Andalusia. Ana Cozar. FEDELE
- 11.00h: Promotion of language tourism. Antonio Martí. TURISMO ANDALUZ
- 11.30h: Round table discussion. Participants: José María Casero. AEEA. Cristina Sainz. ESCUELA GADIR. Isabel Montaldo. PATRONATO DE TURISMO CÁDIZ.
- 12.30h: Conclusions and closing
The conference is sponsored by the Diputación de Cádiz through the Provincial Tourist Office, Cadiz town council, la Federación de Escuelas de Español de España (FEDELE) and the Association of Spanish schools in Spain.
Entrance is free until seating capacity is reached. Enrolment at www.aetcadiz.com.
Cover image: Nicolas Vollmer.