In a few weeks time the Eötvös Loránd University in Budapest is organising the 2nd International Cycle of Educational Workshops at ELTE, which will have as its slogan “theatre as a teaching shortcut”. This professional event will take place on the 10th and 11th of November 2017 at the Eötvös Loránd University in Budapest, Hungary.
The main goal of the workshop is to complement the university’s specialised Masters programme and to promote the training of teachers of Spanish as a Foreign Language in Hungary. The aim therefore is to provide a meeting point for teachers with the idea of exchanging experiences.
The core topics will be:
- Drama activities in the Spanish classroom.
- Practical applications of theatre.
- Theatre as a resource for teachers.
- From text to stage: using theatre in the Spanish classroom.
- Improving pronunciation through theatre.
- Reading dramatic texts in the Spanish as a Foreign Language classroom.
- Working with dramatic texts in Primary, Secondary and Higher education.
There will be a maximum of seventy participants and in order to attend the conference you need to sign up using this form.
The event will take place in the Spanish Department of the Eötvös Loránd University (building C on the Astoria campus).
The organising committee is made up of Gabriella Menczel, Kata Pálvölgyi, Vanessa Hidalgo Martín y Dora Faix. More information on their webpage